Welcome to the sixth annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! Six years later and I'm still loving those cozies! I hope you'll join me in this challenge.
To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
So, here are the rules...
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13-20 books
Level 4 - Sleuth Extraordinaire - Read 21 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2016 and ends December 31, 2016.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books. If you belong to a site like Goodreads and review the books there, that's fine too. Just leave us the link. I also have a group for this challenge on Goodreads and you can sign up by clicking here.
6. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
7. I'm going to have one link for signing up, one link for completed reviews and one link for your wrap up posts. I won't be having a monthly link, just one for all reviews read for this challenge.
I will go for Level 3 and list my books here...
1. Stabbing in the Senate by Colleen J. Shogan (Click here to read my review.)
2. Sweet Pepper Hero by J.J. Cook (Click here to read my review.)
3. A Talent for Murder by Teresa LaRue (Click here to read my review.)
4. Killer Run by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)
5. Engaged to Danger by Barbara Venkataraman (Click here to read my review)
6. Murder on Wheels by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)
7. By Book or by Crook by Eva Gates (Click here to read my review.)
8. Booked for Trouble by Eva Gates (Click here to read my review.)
9. Sleight of Paw by Patricia Fry (Click here to read my review.)
10. No Cats Allowed by Miranda James (Click here to read my review.)
11. Between a Book and a Hard Place by Denise Swanson (Click here to read my review.)
12. A Sheetcake Named Desire by Jacklyn Brady (Click here to read my review.)
13. Do or Diner by Christine Wenger (Click here to read my review.)
Sign up for this challenge below. Use this format:
Line #1: Your name (blog if you have one)
Line #2: Link to your sign up post (please post the direct link to your sign up post, not to your blog's homepage).
BELOW IS THE LINK UP FOR YOUR REVIEWS ONLY!!! PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT:
Line #1: Title (Your name/blog)
Line #2: Link to your review (not to your homepage)
Once you complete the challenge, if you post a wrap up post on your blog, link it below.
Line #1: Your name/blog
Line #2: Link to your wrap up post