Friday, November 23, 2018

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - November 23rd




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


This week I'm reading...





Beginnings......

Gold Valley at Christmastime hadn't changed at all since Cooper Mason had left town eight years ago. Every streetlight was wrapped in white Christmas lights, and wreaths and more white lights covered the redbrick buildings, window displays reflecting the season in each little shop.

Friday 56...


From 56% on my Kindle...


It was three days before Christmas when Annabelle reminded Cooper that it would probably be a good idea to acquire gifts for his family.



5 comments:

  1. The town sounds lovely! Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “NIGHT OF MIRACLES”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. Yates is an author I keep meaning to try. This week I am featuring Serpentine by Laurell K. Hamilton - the latest in a long-running urban fantasy series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great holiday read! Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like the perfect holiday read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.