Thursday, November 29, 2018

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - November 30th




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


This is what I'm reading this week. It's from the e-arc...

.


Beginnings......

Walking down Main Street in the small town of Shady Grove, Jenny looked up from her to-do list and stopped abruptly in front of Frank's Friendly Hardware Store, her eyes narrowing. Though Halloween was weeks away, ghost and goblins floated in one window while a recording of an organ played dirges with a spooky bwa ha ha tossed in every now and then.

Friday 56...

From 56% on my Kindle...

"My personal motto was, Whatever it takes."




6 comments:

  1. Great personal motto! This week I am featuring Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright - an intriguing new fantasy. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The setting sounds like fun...and I like that personal motto, too.

    Here's mine: “AFTER NIGHTFALL”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will read a new Christmas book this year. i will read a new Christmas book this year. I will read a new Christmas book this year...there that should do it. "Whatever it takes."My Friday Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their motto!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas stories. Susan is wrapping up the month with a nonfiction book at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I want this! And just look at that adorable cover. I just bought a Christmas ornament that's an old style camper. It looks so cute.

    My Friday 56 from Holly In Hiding

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.