Friday, November 23, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - November 23rd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. Black Friday is a day I stay home. Although, I do like to shop for bargains on my computer. Cyber Monday is a good shopping day for me too.

2. A pet peeve of mine at this time of year - constant Christmas music.  Some is fine, but not all the time.  Some radio stations here play only Christmas music from Thanksgiving to New Years.  It's the same songs over and over again.  Note:  It's not that I don't like Christmas music, I do but by the end of the season it just becomes too much for my liking.

3. 'Tis the season for Hallmark channel's Christmas movies.  Some are good, some not so much :)

4. I never jumped on the pumpkin spice bandwagon.  Everything has pumpkin spice - coffee, ice cream, pancakes, candles, pie...although I do like pumpkin pie :)  Overall, I'm not a pumpkin spice fan.

4 comments:

  1. We have friends that talk a great deal about their pumpkin spice latte. I have never had one and don't know that one could be bought anywhere in this town.
    When I drinks coffee, I drinks me a cup of black store brand coffee. If it has milk in it, it isn't coffee.

    As I was coming out of surgery one time, one of the staff asked my doctor if he wanted a cup of coffee. He said yes, with three sugars and three creams. I told him to "Drink it like a man." He got a laugh out of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am not a fan of pumpkin spice either. I know what you mean about Christmas music on the radio, it is always the same songs, not sure why they don't mix it up. Have a nice weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like pumpkin pie, but I don't think that I'd like everything tasting like it.

    I prefer online shopping, too. No car accidents this way and no wall-to-wall people.

    I like Christmas music, but noise, even good noises, get to me after awhile and I can't function properly. Quiet works better for me. :)

    Enjoy those Hallmark movies and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I am just like you and would rather shop from my computer than venture out on Black Friday. You would probably find yourself going a tad bit crazy at my house, because I am one of those Christmas music fiends who plays festive tunes 24/7. We do share the same sentiment on Hallmark movies, though. I'm not usually one for cheesy movies, but I watch a lot of the Hallmark Christmas movies for the sheer sake of the Christmas spirit. And we have the same answer for #4. I love me some pumpkin pie, but I don't need or want pumpkin spice thrown into anything and everything. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.