Friday, March 1, 2019

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - March 1st




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


I will be reading this one soon. This is from the E-ARC ...


Beginnings...

"It looks like a giant nose."

Lucy Berberian's lips twitched at the words her longtime friend Katie Watson whispered into her ear.



The Friday 56...

"Remember what happened the last time we followed a person down a dark alley?"






7 comments:

  1. "It looks like a giant nose." - it is quite funny beginning: you actually do not know what to expect from it)))

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I love the title and cover, too. Here's mine: “THE NEXT TO DIE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing 56 and the beginning made me giggle... Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It looks like a giant nose." LOL!

    I like the beginning and the 56! And of course that cover with the beach and a cat is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great excerpts. I love cozy mysteries. This week I am reading Cast in Oblivion by Michelle Sagara. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 56 made me laugh. It's never idea to go down a dark alley. This is a series I've been wanting to read. It sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd take that weather on the cover any day! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.