Friday, March 8, 2019

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - March 8th




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


I am reading this one now. This is from the E-ARC ...


Beginnings...

If you study the calendar, you can find a holiday to celebrate almost every day of the week.  National Take A Walk in the Park Day, National Hot Dog Day, or, one of my favorites, National I Am in Control Day. 



The Friday 56...


"You always were good with a half truth."




10 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing this book...and that's a great excerpt.

    Enjoy! Here's mine: “I OWE YOU ONE”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggled at the beginning because it's true... they have holidays for everything now. My favorite is National Drink Wine day... LOL. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by this author, but this book looks interesting. Thanks for mentioning it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quotes made me laugh. Never heard of this author. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun story. I think it is national tree planting day in Lesotho on my birthday. I'm not even sure where Lesotho is. This week I am featuring Murder in Belgravia by Lynn Brittney from my review stack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect book for this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a favorite series of mine and that beginning is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it's perfect for this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.