Friday, November 17, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - November 17th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    


1. I always turn up the volume when The Who or The Beatles comes on.  I love their music.
2. I change the radio station when the news comes on.  Sometimes it's just too hard to listen to.
3. Once I finish a book I can write a review and move on to the next book.
4. Eating a lot on Thanksgiving is a tradition I always follow.

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 

Cookie and Kit don't realize they are sleeping right next to each other.  Usually, they don't like to share the space.

Happy Friday!





5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I'm like you and tend to turn the radio station if the news comes on. And I completely agree with your tradition in #4! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your #1 answer, and I would also add the Kinks to it.
    Cookie and Kit are sweet sleeping close to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie and Kit are such cuties. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I have the same tradition of eating too much. :)X O

    ReplyDelete
  4. The news is hard to listen to. I read the paper instead, just taking in as much as I can handle at a time.

    That's a great picture of them "not" sharing a space.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't listen to the news either. I also don't watch it on t.v. I should follow your lead and write my reviews before moving on to a new book. That makes so much sense. Lol. I tend to just start another book before reviewing the previous one. I like your Thanksgiving tradition. Cookie and Kit are so cute. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.