Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Award for Socrates' Book Reviews




How exciting! I received an award from kavyen at Reading between Pages . I'm so excited about this - thank you kavyen!!!

The rules for passing on the award are – “To accept it, you must leave a comment on the post you were nominated on, make a list and post the last five books you read, then pass the award on to five other bloggers. Do also identify the blog from which you got the award”

Here is the list of the last five books I read:

1. Making the Rounds with Oscar by David Dosa, MD
2. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
3. Step on A Crack by James Patterson
4. 7th Heaven by James Patterson
5. Never Let You Go by Erin Healy

The five blogs I'm passing this along to are...

1. Suko at Suko's Notebook
2. Nicola at Back to Books
3. Teddy Rose at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
4. Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader
5. Nise at Under the Boardwalk

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise! Thank you!

    Will start thinking about my lucky recipients and post in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again.. I love your blog and I think your review ratings are awesome! Wish I said this more often but well, there is always a start :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks, Yvonne! I haven't seen this award before. I will display it proudly on my blog, and add it to my awards page. You've made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!!!! Now to start thinking and I'll post later today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your well deserved award :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award and congrats on receiving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.