Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Salon - April Wrap Up



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

I can't believe it's already time to list April's reads. I feel like it wasn't all that long ago that I was posting March's books. Time is really flying. Anyway, I had a fair month. Here's what I read in April...

A-Rod by Selena Roberts
Look Again by Lisa Scottoline (audio)
The 6th Target by James Patterson
Looking Back by Belva Plain (audio)
Mr. & Miss Anonymous by Fern Michaels
Daniel X: Watch the Skies by James Patterson (audio)
Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton
The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock

That's a total of 8 books. I think my favorites were The 6th Target and Knit One, Kill Two.

So, how did you do this month?

funny pictures-Stoopid  Cop.... Of course I has a license.....
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic list! I've been slowly reading Mike Hogan's new book, "The Ovary Wars," which is a medical mystery thriller that was very thought provoking and kept my interest all the way to the end. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April did seem to fly by, didn't it? I'm really looking forward to May. Looks like you had a good reading month, Yvonne. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have a great reading month. I didn't read nearly as much, but I enjoyed the reading I was able to fit in. Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.