Monday, November 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - November 7th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...



She turned her head to look at him. "Don't say what?"

"You were about to say that with all you've got goin' already this year, at least nothin' else can happen," Sam said in a warning tone. "Don't you know that's the surest way to jinx things?"

"Oh, goodness gracious. I'm not superstitious. Anyway, you just said it."

11 comments:

  1. What is happening? That what she said could jinx thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cover. hope you like the book - it's also on my TBR list!
    ...Harvee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mysteries and this is one I have not read. Good teaser and so true. I love all the cats on your blog. Go over and check out where my cats like to sleep. Here is mine:

    http://mixedbookbag.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-november-8-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something's definitely going to happen now. :-)


    Here's my TT: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover! Looks like a great seasonal read! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore the covers on these cozy mysteries you discover. This one looks so tempting!

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser thanks for sharing :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser - it's so true! This sounds like a good read. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! Unfortunately I can't see the cover, therefore I have no idea what book you're reading!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol That's exactly how I feel. Could it get any worse?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.