Welcome to the second annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! My interest in the cozies hasn't diminished in the past year. If anything, it has increased. LOL So, this is one reading challenge I plan to continue hosting.
I love cozy mysteries and I want to read more of them this year. To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
So, here are the rules...
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books.
ADDENDUM: IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR REVIEW, GO TO THE CRUISIN' THRU THE COZIES BLOG, JUST CLICK HERE.
6. Take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky at my new Cruisin' thru the Cozies blog. Just click here. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
As for me, I will be going to level 2 this year and will list my reads here...