Thursday, November 17, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Category



If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.



This week's question...

Of the books you own, what’s the biggest category/genre?

Is this also the category that you actually read the most?

My answer...

I'd have to say romance books are what I have the most of. I started to collect those books first and they go back many years...probably the 70's/80's even (although those are in my basement and haven't been looked at in a long time and who knows what condition they are in now). Romances are what started me in my reading. I still read them, but not as much as I used to. These days I'm more into mysteries and thrillers.

funny pictures - Acutally I'm cool with OJ thanks
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, mystery! Women's fiction and mystery are the ones I have the most of.

    Here's my Booking Through Thursday post for this week.

    Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love women's fiction, mysteries, and memoirs. I have gone through phases, too, and if I look back at the older books, there are mostly "women's issues" books, which I distinguish from regular women's fiction or chick lit. That was the seventies, with the revival of feminism!

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have crime fiction everywhere!!

    Here is my BTT: category post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't actually know what I own the most of. Probably mysteries, which makes sense, since that's what I read the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own a mixture of genres.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/booking-through-thursday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for mysteries! Me too! Here's my full answer: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/11/booking-through-thursday-categories.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.