Monday, July 16, 2012

Musing Mondays - Current Read



If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.





This week’s musing asks…

What are you currently reading? Is it any good? Would you recommend it?

My answer...

I'm reading...


I can't really say if I'd recommend it yet because I literally just started reading it. This is the synopsis from Amazon...

Morgan thought he had it made. He owned a cozy if dilapidated house in Aspen’s otherwise-fashionable West End, had lots of friends, a great business, threw the best parties in town. Then his beautiful-but-aloof neighbor Risa sued him for a million bucks-- for killing her dog. (Seriously. And he hadn’t even been there.) She was asking the judge to throw him out of town, too. (It’s a local tradition.) For Morgan, the money didn’t matter. He didn’t have a nickel to his name. But he couldn’t imagine not living in Aspen. His only hope: to win a 2-million dollar golf tournament (held on the sly at the local links) and pay Risa off. Either that or discover her deep, dark secret and blackmail her. Until his best friend/lawyer suggested Option #3: “Why don’t you just get her to fall in love with you?”


Not thrilled with the dog killing part, but we'll see where this leads.

What are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm, that does look different. Not the kind of book I'd read, but I'm intrigued to see how you like it.

    My MM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting comcept. Here is my post:
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to see what you think about it when you finish it. It is an interesting premise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading Sacrilege by S.J. Parris, it is a historical mystery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.