Friday, July 20, 2012

Permanence by Vincent Zandri




Genre:
Fiction

Format:
EBook

Publisher:
Bear Media

Release Date:
May 2012





Travel agent, Mary Kismet, lost her child in a heartbreaking drowning accident and blames herself. Sadly, her husband blames her too. She, also, loses her job. She’s left with nothing except her sessions with a psychiatrist. A man she is falling deeply in love with to the point of obsession.

At the request of her doctor, she accompanies him to Venice for a romantic vacation. Just the two of them, but there’s a deeper, darker reason for this visit and it further shakes Mary’s world. Something she cannot afford to let happen.

Mary and her doctor continue to grow closer, but at the same time, they are each trapped in their own tragic circumstances. When they return home, nothing is ever the same.

This book is told solely from Mary’s POV and it’s a heartrending story that will stick with readers long after the last page is turned. Mary is a tortured character who will bring tears to your eyes. It’s a disturbing book, but so well told that it will capture readers from the first page.




FTC Disclosure: Partners in Crime Tours provided me with a copy of this book to review. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, even if I do not like being all teary eyed while reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic review!! Thank you. I am a big fan of V. Zandri and one of the things that I enjoy is that all his stand-alones have a different edge and story telling method. A gifted author in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne, this does sound excellent! The cover is quite striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, I see a VincentZ review other than on CMash blog, lol. see she commented already.

    I have a few, I need to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.