Sunday, July 15, 2012

Completed Challenges - Wrap Up Posts

I completed two challenges this week. It should come as no surprise that it's cozy mystery challenges. LOL



Here's what I read...

1.  Citizen Insane by Karen Cantwell (Click to read review.)
2.  Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris (Click to read review.)
3.  Little Shop of Homicide by Denise Swanson (Click to read review.)
4.  Hot Chocolate by Dawn Greenfield Ireland (Click to read review.)
5. Chocolate Covered Murder by Leslie Meier (Click to read review.)
6. Murder Buys A T-shirt by Christy Fifield (Click to read review.)
7. An Appetite for Murder by Lucy Burdette (Click to read review.)
8. Cats Can't Shoot by Clea Simon (Click to read review.)
9. Dead Locked by Amy Sanders (Click to read review.)
10. Corpse in the Crystal Ball by Kari Lee Townsend (Click to read review.)
11. For Whom the Funeral Bell Tolls by Livia J. Washburn (Click to read review.)
12. Pies and Prejudice by Ellery Adams (Click for review)


Here's what I read...

1. Whisker of Evil by Rita Mae Brown (Click for review.)
2. Shear Murder by Nancy J. Cohen (Click for review.)
3. Quilt or Innocence by Elizabeth Craig (Click for review.)
4. For Whom the Funeral Bell Tolls by Livia J. Washburn (Click for review.)
5. Corpse in the Crystal Ball by Kari Lee Townsend (Click for review.)
6. Pies and Prejudice by Ellery Adams (Click for review.)

I loved doing these challenges and I'll definitely be hosting the Cruisin' thru the Cozies challenge again next year. If Kris' has her cozy challenge next year, I'll be signing up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.