Thursday, June 6, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun Blog Hop Week 115

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements:

1. I love that my work week has  almost ended because now I just relax.

2. Sometimes I wonder how people lived without electricity in the past

3. I love to get packages in the mail because they are fun to open!

4. I If I could change the temperature today to 90 degrees then I would.

4 comments:

  1. Being retired is even better than working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for today being Friday!!! 90° sounds fine by me, too :) Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I wonder how we lived without electricity for over three weeks earlier this year - and sometimes I really miss those days - oddly it was relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90 degrees would be awesome!! I don't think we ever get that hot up here.
    I can remember the big ice storm back in the late 90's where we went without electricity for weeks. We are all concerned about my elderly grandparents and risked the drive in icy conditions to check on them. THEY were perfectly fine. Having already lived almost half their lives without electricity before. haha. they were just cuddled near the old wood stove and grandma had a pot of stew simmering on top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.