Friday, June 28, 2013

The Friday 56



This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

From 5

It's that simple.

This week I'm reading...


"And you've never dated him since?"

"No, why do you ask?" Coleman said, tapping her foot. She was bored with the subject, and she had work to do.

"I heard he was in love with you, and you were stringing him along," Tammy said.

7 comments:

  1. Hmm, wonder what game she's playing? Sounds intriguing...and here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the library hold list for this one, hoping it will arrive soon. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Friday Beginning/56:
    http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/06/friday-focus-friday-56-and-book_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like someone needs to mind their beeswax... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific "56" today! I hope you enjoy Restrike, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title and the Friday 56!

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I would read so much as to participate in this meme - it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.