Thursday, June 13, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun Blog Hop Week 116

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements:


1. Sometimes I wonder if I should stop reviewing books but I know I won’t…

2.  Chocolate is my favorite flavor of ice cream.

3. The thing I remember most vividly about my childhood is having a huge group of friends.

4. When I am honest about it, I really love playing games on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate is definitely the best flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! Games on fb?! That is one thing I did not start with on there and I won't. Too much time spent on the internet as it is - LOL. I totally understand your number 1 - it is what you do, it is what you love, so why should you quit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love games too but try not to play - I get too addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.