Saturday, June 1, 2013

Monthly Wrap Up - May

Wow, half the year is already over...talk about time flying...I have been bad with my monthly updates, but here's what I read in May...


Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich (audio)
Killer in Crinolines by Duffy Brown
Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich (audio)
Cat Trick by Sofie Kelly
Lucky Bastard by Deborah Coonts
Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich (audio)
What A Mother Knows by Leslie Lehr

I'm up to a total of 35 books for the year. My goal is 100 and I doubt I'll make it, but there's still time :)

A look at my progress with reading challenges...

Still need to complete...

A to Z Reading Challenge - need 9 more books
ARC Reading Challenge - need 1 more book
Foodie's Reading Challenge - need 2 more books
E-Book Reading Challenge - need 6 more books
Embarrassment of Riches TBR Reading challenge - Haven't even started, need to read 12 (doubt I will do this)
Library Reading Challenge - need 1 more book
What's in a Name Reading Challenge - need 3 more books
Where Are You Reading Challenge - need 34 more books
Why Buy the Cow Reading Challenge - need 11 more books
Finish the Series Reading Challenge - need 3 more books
Cruisin' the Cozies Reading Challenge - need 4 more books

I know this seems like a lot but many of these challenges overlap with each other. I think I'll be able to complete at least a few of these.

I already completed:

What An Animal Reading Challenge
Romance Reading Challenge


So, how was your May?



4 comments:

  1. I'm in the 30's too as far as books read for 2013. I think quality, not quantity anyway :)

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a lot of challenges going on. I'm only in four and I'm already wondering if I'll be able to accomplish it. So, good for you! I wish you luck in reaching your 100!

    If you have the time, stop by and check out my wrap-up/tbr post

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of challenges, thank goodness for overlap. You can do it. :)

    My June challenge wrap up post will be up later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll make it to 100!
    Happy June reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.