Thursday, June 27, 2013

Follow friday four fill in fun blog hop – week 118

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:

1. If you give me a reason to worry I will continue to worry long after the problem is solved.

2. Sometimes I am very quiet and introverted.

3. I have so many outstanding book reviews that they make me nervous

4. I would love see Ringo Starr in concert because I have already seen all my other favorites.

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding reviews make nervous too!

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on #2. And if you swap 'outstanding book reviews' for 'outstanding photos to process' I am definitely there, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.