Friday, December 16, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - December 16th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. This time of year, illness puts me in a Grinch like mood.  I want everyone to be healthy and safe.
2. My favorite kind of Christmas cookie is gingerbread cookies.
3. Fighting crowds is my least favorite thing on my holiday to-do list.  Of course now I do all my shopping online, but in the "old" days, I'd have to fight the crowds at the mall and in the parking lots.  Hated that.
4. Others might be surprised to know that I stay home with my hubby and kitties for Christmas.

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


Cookie wishes everyone a Happy Friday!



5 comments:

  1. I hated shopping too. Awful and I do my shopping online too. So easy and no stress.

    Hubby and I spend Christmas at home too.

    Cookie is adorable and we wish you and yours the very best holiday season.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great last weekend before cristmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate crowds too. I used to struggle through them to do my Christmas shopping. Then the pandemic came, and since then I have done all my shopping online and have no wish to do it any other way.
    Happy Friday to you too, Cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie is a cutie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Although, #4 doesn't surprise me- I know that is the only place to be with the hubby and kitties. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cookie and Yvonne! I agree with your fill-ins, but really I'll take any kind of cookie as long as it doesn't contain anything I'm allergic to (like almonds and walnuts). Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.