Monday, December 19, 2022

2023 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge Sign Up

 


Being a mystery lover, I love joining this challenge each year and I'm signing up once again.  This challenge is hosted by Carol at Carol's Notebook.  If you want to join, check out her site and sign up there. 

Challenge Rules:

  • You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
  • You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, Goodreads, Instagram, etc.)
  • Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
  • Books need to at least 100 pages long. Please no short stories.
  • Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
  • The Challenge will run from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends March 15th)

Levels:

5-15 books – Amateur sleuth

16-25 books – Detective

26-35 books – Inspector

36 – 55 – Special agent

56+ books – Sherlock Holmes

I'm going for the Detective level 16-25 books.  I will keep track of them here...

1.  Bakeries & Buffonery by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here to read my review.)

2.  The Valentine Voyage by Lizzie Josephson (Click here to read my review.)

3.  Murder Served Neat by Michelle Hillen Klump (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Beguiled by Bourbon by Lucy Lakestone (Click here to read my review.)

5.  To Kill A Mocking Girl by Harper Kincaid (Click here to read my review.)

6.   Star Tangled Murder by Nancy J. Cohen (Click here to read my review.)

7.   A Midsummer Night's Scheme by Harper Kincaid (Click here to read my review.)

8.   Steeped to Death by Gretchen Rue (Click here to read my review.)

9.   Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for Murderers by Jesse Q. Sutanto (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Twisted Wedding by Hazel Smith, UK (Click here to read my review.)

11.   The Seaside Library by Brenda Novak (Click here to read my review.)

12.  The Soulmate by Sally Hepworth (Click here to read my review.)

13.  The Glass House by Nancy Lynn Jarvis (Click here to read my review.)

14.   Hard Dough Homicide by Olivia Matthews (Click here to read my review.)

15.  Agatha Raisin & the Witch of Wyckhadden (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Identity by Nora Roberts (Click here to read my review.)

17.  The Double Cheeseburger Murder by Rosie A. Point (Click here to read my review.)

18.  How the Murder Crumbles by Debra Sennefelder (Click here to read my review.)

19.   The Funeral Murder by Nancy Lynn Jarvis (Click here to read my review)

20.   Te-Kill-Ya Sunrise by Pattie Larsen (Click here to read my review.)

21.   Macarons Can Be Murder by Rose Betancourt (Click here to read my review.)

22.   Paw and Order by Chris Abernathy (Click here to read my review.)

23.   A Fatal Groove by Olivia Blacke (Click here to read my review.)

24.   Nozy Cat 1 by Lyn Key (Click here to read my review.)

25.   Murder A La Mode by Lena Gregory (Click here to read my review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.