Wednesday, December 21, 2022

2023 Literary Escapes Challenge-Sign Up

 



This is another challenge I join every year and never complete.  I love armchair traveling and this is so much fun.  This challenge is hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book.  You can sign up there if you'd like to join in.  

The goal is to read a book from each state around the U.S.  I'll be keeping track of my books here...

Alabama


Alaska


Arizona - Genies and Gibberish by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here to read my review.)


Arkansas


California - Do I Know You? by Emily Wibberley/Austin Siegemund-Borka (Click here to read my review.)


Colorado - 


Connecticut - How the Murder Crumbles by Debra Sennefelder (Click here to read my review.)


Delaware -


District of Columbia - 


Florida - Cat Scratch Murder by Karen McSpade (Click here to read my review.)


Georgia  - Seams Deadly by Maggie Bailey (Click here to read my review.)


Hawaii - 


Idaho


Illinois - 


Indiana - Dial M for Meow by Ruth J. Hartman (Click here to read my review.)


Iowa


Kansas


Kentucky - Beguiled by Bourbon by Lucy Lakestone (Click here to read my review.)


Louisiana - Wined and Died in New Orleans by Ellen Byron (Click here to read my review.)


Maine - 


Maryland - 


Massachusetts - The Bookshop by the Bay by Pamela Kelley (Click here to read my review.)


Michigan - The Wishing Bridge by Viola Shipman (Click here to read my review.)


Minnesota


Mississippi - Out of Circulation by Miranda James (Click here to read my review.)


Missouri


Montana - 


Nebraska


Nevada


New Hampshire


New Jersey - Here to Stay (Book #1) by Grace Meyers (Click here to read my review.)


New Mexico


New York - Against the Currant by Olivia Matthews (Click here to read my review.)


North Carolina - Snow Place for Murder by Diane Kelly (Click here to read my review.)


North Dakota


Ohio - Blinded by Love by Leah Wyett (Click here to read my review.)


Oklahoma


Oregon


Pennsylvania - The Legend of Rachel Petersen by J.T. Baroni (Click here to read my review.)


Rhode Island


South Carolina


South Dakota


Tennessee - Fiddling with Fate by Diane Kelly (Click here to read my review.)


Texas - New Song by Rebecca Stevenson (Click here to read my review.)


Utah


Vermont - Identity by Nora Roberts (Click here to read my review.)


Virginia - To Kill A Mocking Girl by Harper Kincaid (Click here to read my review.)


Washington - Steeped to Death by Gretchen Rue (Click here to read my review.) 


West Virginia


Wisconsin - Hideaway at Silver Lake by Jennifer Greene (Click here to read my review.)


Wyoming



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.