Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023 - Sign Up


Yay!  I'm so happy this challenge is back and - Yes! - I'm signing up again, even though I didn't complete it in 2022!

This challenge is hosted by The Bookwyrm's Hoard.

“Backlist” is publisher-speak for an author’s older books — the ones that have been on sale for more than a year. For The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023, “older” means any books that were published before 2022 (in other words, in 2021 or earlier.)

The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023 runs from January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023. It ends at midnight in whatever timezone you’re in. You can still post reviews, and link them, up until January 5, 2024, but only for books that you finished reading in 2023.

I'm going to set a goal of 12 books again.  My intention is to read at least one book a month off my own shelf.  That's my "intention".  We'll see how far I get.  I will track my books here...

1.  The Valentine Voyage by Lizzie Josephson (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Out of Circulation by Miranda James (Click here to read my review.)

3.  Agatha Raisin & the Witch of Wyckhadden (Click here to read my review.)

4.  The Double Cheeseburger Murder by Rosie A. Point (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Blinded by Love by Leah Wyett (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Nozy Cat 1 by Lyn Key (Click here to read my review.)

7.  

8.  

9. 

10.

11.

12.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.