Friday, October 21, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - October 21st


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...


Week 24: October 21, 2016

1. One Halloween, I dressed as Cleopatra.  I even won a prize for it.

2. My favorite comedian is Melissa McCarthy.  I have a few favorites, but I adored her TV show Mike & Molly and I always enjoy her movies.

3. My scariest Halloween was I don't think I ever had a scary Halloween.                                 .

4. Anything chocolate is my favourite Halloween treat.

6 comments:

  1. Melissa McCarthy is one of my favorites too. She is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I liked Mike and Molly too and was disappointed when it was canceled. I am liking American Housewife though ( the one that played her sister is the star). I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers - particularly the chocolate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it was fun being Cleopatra. :)
    Chocolate is great, especially with peanut butter.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Melissa McCarthy, too! I think it is great that she is a fellow Chicagoan, too. Someone to be proud of. She is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.