Friday, October 28, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - October 28th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 25: October 28, 2016

1. The first thing I check when I go online is my email. You'd think I was the President with the way I check to make sure nothing important came through.

2. My signature dish is Slow Cooker Chicken Caccitorre. That's my favorite and easiest thing to make.

3. My Halloween night is usually pretty quiet. I don't know what this year will bring, but we haven't been getting many Trick or treaters in recent years.

4. Trick or treaters can be really cute, although we really haven't had many lately.

8 comments:

  1. I think the little trick-or-treaters can be very cute.

    I have only made chicken cacciatore once. Way back when I was first learning to cook, I didn't know all the terminology. I didn't know what was meant by "a clove of garlic", so I used the whole bulb. Good thing we all liked garlic!

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are so many safe and fun places for trick or treating. Our local university is having one in their ballroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow cookers are good for just about anything. I think we could slow cook a shoe and still enjoy it. Have a great weekend and safe Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, nice answers. We don't get many trick or treaters either- more candy for us :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had chicken caccittori in a long time, it sounds so good for cooler weather! We don't get trick-or-treaters either because we live in the country now. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chicken cacciatore sounds great! Yum!
    Thanks for being a part of the Friendly Fill-Ins! Hugs!
    Happy Halloween!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.