Friday, December 23, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - December 23rd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. My favorite holiday tradition is watching holiday movies.  They always make me feel good.
2. On Christmas (or Hanukkah) I plan to fill up on good food (there are no calories on holidays,right?)
3. 'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house the cats were chasing each other and their fake mouse.
4. Being with friends and family is the best way to spread holiday cheer.
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 

I'm doing something a little different this week.  I'm posting some book covers with cats on them for Christmas.  I haven't necessarily read these books, but I thought they were cute.

Happy Friday!

Merry Christmas!







6 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and there aren't any calories in holiday meals.

    • ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Christmas ★。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those covers. I'd like to try and find the last one. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very sweet book covers. I agree with your fill ins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers, especially #3. :) Have a wonderful Christmas. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your answers :) and those covers are really nice. https://heavygators.blogspot.com/2022/12/festive-friendly-fill-ins.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cleveland Amory book, and the two he wrote that followed, are all worth reading. The rest look fun, maybe someday i can try to find them at the library.

    Our cats tend to be noisy at night, too.

    A blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.