Tuesday, December 20, 2022

2023 Craving for Cozies Reading Challenge Sign Up

 



I participate in this challenge each year.  I so love my cozy mysteries.  This challenge is hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book.  You can sign up there if you'd like to join in.  

The challenge runs from January 1, 2023, and ends on December 31, 2023. 

Choose the level at which you would like to participate: 

Levels 

Peckish – 1 – 25 
Famished – 26 – 51 
Yearning – 51 – 75 
Starving – 76 – 100 
Ravenous – 101 – 125 
Voracious – 126 – 150
Overindulged – 151 – 200 
Pigged Out – 201 or more Cozy Mysteries 

You can always go up a level but you can’t go down.

I'm once again going for Peckish, 1-25 books.  I'll keep track of them here...


1.  A Midsummer Night's Scheme by Harper Kincaid (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Twisted Wedding by Hazel Smith, UK (Click here to read my review.)

3.   Hard Dough Homicide by Olivia Matthews (Click here to read my review.)

4.   Agatha Raisin & the Witch of Wyckhadden (Click here to read my review.)

5.  The Double Cheeseburger Murder by Rosie A. Point (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Paws & Probable Cause by Molly Fitz (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Genies and Gibberish by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here to read my review.)

8.  The Funeral Murder by Nancy Lynn Jarvis (Click here to read my review)

9.  Te-Kill-Ya Sunrise by Pattie Larsen (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Death Steals the Spotlight by T.C. LoTempio (Click here to read my review)

11.  Macarons Can Be Murder by Rose Betancourt (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Paw and Order by Chris Abernathy (Click here to read my review.)

13.  A Fatal Groove by Olivia Blacke (Click here to read my review.)

14.  Nozy Cat 1 by Lyn Key (Click here to read my review.)

15.  Murder A La Mode by Lena Gregory (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Death by a Thousand Sips by Gretchen Rue (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Murder on the Midnight Tide by Audrey Alden (Click here to read my review.)

18.  Seams Deadly by Maggie Bailey (Click here to read my review.)

19.  Murder on the Oceania by Elizabeth Martin (Click here to read my review.)

20.  Secrets and Scallywags by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here to read my review.)

21.  Shocked by Champagne by Lucy Lakestone (Click here to read my review.)

22.  Hexes and Hooligans by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here to read my review.)

23.  Murder Uncorked by Maddie Day (Click here to read my review.)

24.  Murder by the Seashore by Samara Yew (Click here to read my review.)

25.  Eat, Pray, Hex by Tara Lush (Click here to read my review.)




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like work. Like resolutions that always fail for me. I do love cozy mysteries though.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opted out of the reading challenges some time ago as I didn't want the deadlines! Have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.