Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 Reading Challenge Wrap Up

 



Another year of reading challenges is over.   Here's how I did this year:


I did not complete these reading challenges:

Literary Escapes Reading Challenge - I read 23 out of 51 books.  The list of books I read are here.

The European Reader Challenge - I read 1 out of 5 books.  My post for this challenge is here

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge - I read 21 out of 26 books. The list of books I read are here.

The Backlist Reader Challenge - I read 8 out of 12 books.  The list of books I read are here.

Audiobook Challenge - I read 4 out of 5 books.  The list of books I listened to are here


These are the ones I did complete:

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge - I completed 20 books.  You can see the list of books I read here.  

Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge - I completed 25 books.  You can see the list of books I read here.

What An Animal Reading Challenge - I completed 12 books.  You can see the list of books I read here.

The Purrfect Reading Challenge - I completed 10 books.  You can see the list of books I read here.

The NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge - I completed 25 books.  You can see the list of books I read here.

Craving for Cozies Reading Challenge - I completed 25 books.  You can see the list of books I read here.


Goodreads Challenge - I went over my 100 books goal and read 106 books.  


2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Yvonne has completed her goal of reading 100 books in 2022!
hide

1 comment:

  1. At least you completed a lot of them. I only signed up for one and didn't finish that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.