Friday, December 30, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - December 30th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. Organization is my focus word for 2023.  I always say I want to organize my reading time and I'm already starting that by taking fewer review requests.
2. 2022 was not the best.  After 2 years of being Covid-free, we had it twice.  Mild cases, but still annoying.  
3. Being healthy is the most important lesson I learned over the past year.
4. I hope 2023 is the year that everyone stays healthy.
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 

Oreo is giving Cookie a bath to help her get ready for New Year's Eve!

All three of my girls want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!



6 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and it seems Covid is making the rounds again. Bugger.

    Your kitties are so precious. It's nice that they help each other out.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Happy New Year. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oreo aren't you sweet! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to all of you. Great fill in answers. We both got Covid this year too. Thankfully it was also mild thanks to all the Covid shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of Oreo to give a bath to Cookie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except I am sorry you had Covid twice. Happy New Year to you, your hubby, Oreo, Cookie and Kit. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you, too, and good luck with the organizing. Please keep playing Feline Friday with us when it moves to my blog next week, i'm working so i'm slower than Ms. Sandee at visiting everyone, but i'll get there and i think we'll still have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.