Saturday, December 31, 2022

Favorite Books in 2022

 



This year I kept a handwritten journal of the books I read and loved using it.  It's an easy way for me to quickly check on books I read and how I rated them.  I'll be doing it again in 2023.  

It's always hard to narrow down the list and choose my very favorites, but these are the books I would have rated higher than five kitties if I rated books higher.  You can click on the covers to read my reviews. I was going to go with my top 20, but it came to 22.  These are my top 22 out of 106 books I read this year.

Here we go...my favorite books of 2022, in no particular order....






4 comments:

  1. I need to check out A Cat Cafe Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of keeping a record of the books you read and your ratings. If you don't mind, I think I may try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shifting And Shenanigans is the only one I've read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding books to my TBR going over this list! I did really like the Ellen Byron and Vinyl Resting Place and I love that Miranda James series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.