Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Author Matthew Corey's Podcasts

I was recently contacted by author Matthew Corey to review his first novel, Like Glass. I will be reviewing it soon and I will be having an interview with the author as well. So, make sure to come back to read both.

For now, Matthew is doing podcasts on his blog -- you can check them out at http://chocolatefordogs.com/category/podcasts/ . He's also doing a "Mailbag" segment in where he answers questions that people send in. He's offering a free digital copy of his novel to the person who sends in a question that he answers for the "Question of the Week". Stop by his blog and see what he has to say!

1 comment:

  1. I think that April at Cafe of Dreams and I are getting ready to do a Noontime Book Chat with this book. Would love if you'd join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.