Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back To Life by Kristin Billerbeck




Genre: Inspirational

“Back to Life” is the second book in Kristin Billerbeck’s The Trophy Wives Club series. It’s an absolute delight to get re-acquainted with our old friends from the first book. This one is Lindsay’s storyline. Sadly, Lindsay’s husband Ron passed away leaving Lindsay a very lonely woman. After a year of widowhood, the Trophy Wives Club feels it’s time for Lindsay to move on with her life and meet other men. However, Lindsay isn’t ready to stop mourning and fights her friends every chance she gets.

One day Lindsay opens her door to find Ron’s first wife, Jane, on her doorstep. To make matters worse, she learns that Ron named Jane the executor of his will and left one of his homes to his son Ron Jr. Lindsay is shocked, to say the least. Especially since she didn’t even know her husband had a son. A son in his mid-30’s and a very handsome man in his own right.

Much to Jane’s horror, Lindsay finds herself quite attracted to her late husband’s son. She tries to fight her feelings, but she can’t stop thinking about him. Then she discovers Jane has a few secrets, one of them has to do with her son. Lindsay does her best to keep out of their business, but she’s not very successful.

This is a “feel good” book. Readers will find themselves falling in love with all the characters and feeling a deep concern for these people. You will cheer for their happiness and want their story to continue. The book ends way too soon. I wanted to read more! I hope there will be a third book. If there is, I will be sure to read that one too. This is a 5 star story in my book!

For more on Ms. Billerbeck's book, check out this website... http://browseinside.harpercollins.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780061378775&WT.mc_id=Pub_WM_AV

1 comment:

  1. great review! it does sound really good, its great when you dont want a book to end.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.