Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Sunday Salon



I had a fairly good reading week...I listened to another audio book, Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot (the review is posted). It was cute. Then, I read a cute cozy mystery, Trick or Treat Murder by Leslie Meier. I just love her Lucy Stone mystery series. They are such fun to read. I'm finishing up a non-fiction book, which I will post a review later. It's called Their Way Home by Melissa Van Rossum. A very different read for me and very interesting.

I've been extremely lucky in having some authors agree to being interviewed on my blog. That's been a great experience and I hope to have more in the coming months. I will be posting one from Lorna Barrett (author of the cozy Booktown mystery series)later today.

Great things are coming to Socrates' Book Reviews...author interviews and some book giveaways!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Your reading sounds interesting. Congrats on the author interviews, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the author interviews. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg Cabot came to Singapore 2 weeks ago. Have never read her books b4 but going to start ;-)
    Think she's having another new book "Tommy Sullivan is a freak". Enjoyed reading your reviews. Have a great week ahead... reading more books :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.