Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Sunday Salon



Another week has gone by and I can't believe we are only a month away from Thanksgiving! Amazing how fast time flies.

I just returned from a week's vacation to Florida. We had a great time, although the weather wasn't the greatest. Still, we visited with family, shopped and ate way too much food! Now, it's back to reality and work on Tuesday (I took Monday off to recuperate :))

I did manage to read two books while I was away. I read Familiar Oasis by Caroline Burnes and Paint It Red by Carla Cassidy. Both books are reviewed below. I enjoyed them both very much. I love romantic suspense and these were two books at their best. I'm now reading Hallowe'en Husbands by Lisa Plumley, Denise Lynn and Christine Merrill. It's an Harlequin Historical and an anthology. It's a cute read and timely :) I'm not sure yet what I'll read next.

I hope you all had a good weekend and have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of your cat and others. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a great time in Florida. I like to take the Monday following a vacation off too. It's nice to have that extra day to settle in again--not to mention you can avoid the Monday blahs.

    Have a wonderful week, Yvonne! I love the photo, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you enjoyed Florida.
    I'm off to check out your reviews :)
    enjoy your Sunday.

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.