Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Salon




I had a pretty good week...I read and finished The Bachelor's Cat by L.F. Hoffman. It was a cute, quick read. My review of it is below. Now, I'm reading Back to Life by Kristin Billerbeck and I should be finished in the next day or two. I'm also listening to Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble on audio. It's okay. I'm not sure what will be up next for me, but it will be something that's a bit spooky in honor of Halloween. Or at least I think it will be, sometimes my mood swings change my reading mind. LOL

Last night I saw the play Menopause with some women from work. It was very good and alot of fun.

Next week I'm going on vacation to Florida, which should be a nice trip. I have the all important decision of which books to take with me.

Hope you all have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Bachelors Cat sounds like a good read. Enjoy your Sunday. And vacationing in Florida...I'm so jealous!
    That kitty is sooo cute!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.