Thursday, May 17, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop - Week 63



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. I like to avoid controversy if possible

2. Not stressing out is a virtue I do not have

3. Sometimes the little things are the best things

4. I think that chocolate chip cookies are the best cookies around.

funny cat pictures - please don't make me wear that collar with the little bell again.               i feel much more civilized like this.
see more

6 comments:

  1. I also lack the ability to not stress out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stress way tooo much, and if I dont have stresses of my own, I stress for others :)

    choc chip cookies are the only cookies, aren't they??!!

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The littlest things... totally agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. choc chip - uummm..especially these ones we have by President's Choice called The Decadent. I can't ever buy them though....the entire bag would be gone. see, it's true - it's the little things - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the little things .... profound :) I keep forgetting.

    We just had the choco cookies... yumm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I stress out too much too!
    And I also love to avoid controversy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.