Thursday, May 3, 2012

Theme Thursday - AGREE , Nod, accept, etc

Theme Thursdays


This is a new meme hosted by kavyen at Reading between Pages.. “Theme Thursdays” will be open from one thursday to the next and anyone can post it. The rules are simple:

* A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
* Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
* Post it and don’t forget to mention the author and the title of the book
* Since we may take a few days to finish a book, this event is open for one whole week

This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.

This week’s theme is – AGREE , Nod, accept, etc

I'm still reading....


From page 41 of the ebook...

"He's gorgeous, I agree, but I think he's dangerous. Especially for someone like you."

7 comments:

  1. Ah, just the kind of guy we are sometimes drawn to...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and dangerous a deadly combination. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't we always drawn to the dangerous ones? But, gorgeous, how could she resist? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmpf, gorgeous and dangerous? I like those bad boys in my reads. I'll be reading this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great "job" with this theme! You are getting a lot of meme mileage from this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dangerous??? Oh boy, she doesn't need him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gorgeous is good, the dangerous...not so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.