Monday, May 7, 2012

Musing Mondays - Write Your Own Book



If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.





This week’s musing asks…


If you were going to write a book, what would you write about? Would it be fiction, or nonfiction?

My answer...

I've actually written four romances (targeted for Harlequin). I'm even a member of a couple of writing organizations and I attended writing conferences. I even submitted my manuscripts to Harlequin and was rejected quite often. LOL

Anyone who is a regular reader of my blog knows I love my cozy mysteries. So, I'm writing my own. I don't know how far I'll get or if it will ever get published, but I'm loving this. I'm having fun and that's what's important, right?

So, how about you?

funny cat pictures - Pfft Hoomins
see more

5 comments:

  1. Good for you for submitting your work for publication! I've gone the Kindle Direct Publishing route with mine - lots less rejection! :)

    My MM is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/musing-mondays-may-7/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't you wanted to publish your own work. It makes sense, though. When you read a lot, you learn how to write. Best of luck to you, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's great that you're enjoying writing :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you yvonn! Keep on trying and submitting, I always hear that writers have to keep re-submitting their work. At least you are having fun.
    If I would ever write a book, it would be fiction based on real events.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your submissions! I would read your cozy mysteries. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.