Monday, May 21, 2012

Musing Mondays - Before You Start Reading



If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.





This week’s musing asks…

What do you do with the book before you start reading it?

My answer...

I check out the cover - both front and back. I check the last page to see how long it is (without reading any of the words - I hate spoilers in my books) and then I read the quotes and teaser in the front of the book. I like to get a good feel for the book before I start reading.

funny cat pictures - Waffles?!
see more

7 comments:

  1. Awww that cat is too cute :) I don't like spoilers either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I don't like spoilers either. I'll have a waffle also. Meow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, spoilers suck

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/musing-mondays_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, cover and back, I check the last pages if there is anything to read there, trying to avoid spoilers while at it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our answers are similar. And I try to avoid spoilers although I forgot to mention that in my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an excellent "musing" today. I don't like spoilers, either, and am careful to avoid them.

    That LOL cat is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.