Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - May 22nd



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...


"When are the lights coming back on?" Imogen whispered.

"Afraid of the dark?" Sebastian said.

She turned to glare at him, then realized he couldn't see her.

"I just like to see my hand in front of my face," she said with more irritation in her voice than intended.


10 comments:

  1. Yes, that's why I don't like the lights out, either...lol

    Sounds like a good one!

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as if she doesn't trust Sebastian that much! Good tease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing! Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked it up and realized that it was a treasure hunting mystery yay!

    My Teaser Tuesday this week is The Zombie Survival Guide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...I wonder what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! A treasure hunting mystery!? That sounds like great fun. My teaser is here: http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/teaser-tuesday-may-22/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does sound fun! The cover makes it look like a great beach read. Hope you enjoy and have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Teaser =D

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.