Thursday, May 24, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop - Week 64



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

This week’s statements:



1. After a long day, I like to kick off my shoes and rest in front of the computer and/or TV.

2. Soft Scrub (it cleans everything) is my favorite cleaning product

3. I can’t stand to watch American Idol or Dancing With the Stars.

4. I want to see the Avengers when I have time.

funny cat pictures - to the owner of the meowing car  your lights are on
see more

3 comments:

  1. It seems like a lot of us don't like reality tv this week.... strange seeing as how there must be an awful lot of people that do !!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched Idol or dancing with the stars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see The Avengers! We almost went tonight, but passed at the last minute. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.