Friday, November 7, 2014

The Friday 56




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.


It's that simple.

This week I'm reading...




From 56% of the ebook...

"Did she give that information to the sheriff?"

"She's old, and she don't want to get mixed up in no murder trial."

A little confused, Jane asked, "Then why are you telling me?"

9 comments:

  1. Why is he/she telling Jane? LOL Now I want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I am definitely intrigued...and I love that cover! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “THE AFTER WIFE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover. I like the "voice" of the character who uses incorrect grammar. That identifies the speaker and tells the reader a lot about him/her.
    My Friday post features DEAR SUGAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good mystery, with a bit of humor maybe mixed in.
    Check out my Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, why??? Great 56!!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... interesting "56". Have a terrific weekend, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you like the book so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, it's good, but I haven't read too much of it yet. I'll be catching up over the weekend.

      Delete
  8. Definitely intriguing. Who is doing the telling and what is going on? Look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.