Friday, November 21, 2014

The Friday 56




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.


It's that simple.

I'm about to start reading...



From 56% on my Kindle...

"We need to get you into the ambulance, ma'am. We're going to put on this stretcher."

"I don't think I need..."

"Just be real calm now. We're going to life you, and put you on the stretcher."





8 comments:

  1. New mystery to me. Hope you are liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious: what happened and why is she protesting? I want to know more!
    My Friday post features a legal thriller: BODILY HARM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am also curious about why she is fighting it...and what an interesting cover!

    Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “FINDING JAKE”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life you? Hmm.... Sounds like a good mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title and cover roused my curiosity. I wonder what happened to her and why she's protesting.

    Here's my 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/11/21/the-friday-56-45-torn-a-fire-born-novel/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what they mean by, 'we're going to life you'... lol
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen some reviews for this one and I'm definitely curious. It sounds like an interesting series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Intriguing. I'm also curious about why she's resisting though I can think of reasons why someone would.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.