Monday, December 7, 2020

2021 Craving for Cozies Reading Challenge - Sign Up

 


You know how much I love my cozies and I always sign up for this one. It's hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book

Cozy mysteries, also referred to simply as “cozies”, are a sub-genre of crime fiction mysteries in which sex and violence are downplayed or treated humorously, and the crime and detection take place in a small, socially intimate community. The crime-solver is an amateur sleuth, usually but not always a woman, who is thrust into the aftermath of the murder. The protagonist frequently has an occupation or hobby that brings appealing information to the reader. 

The challenge runs from January 1, 2021, and ends December 31, 2021. 

Rules 

1. Choose the level at which you would like to participate in: 

Levels Peckish – 1 – 25 
Cozy Mysteries Famished – 26 – 51 
Cozy Mysteries Yearning – 51 – 75 
Cozy Mysteries Starving – 76 – 100 
Cozy Mysteries Ravenous – 101 – 125
Cozy Mysteries Voracious – 126 – 150 
Cozy Mysteries Overindulged – 151 – 200 
Cozy Mysteries Pigged Out – 201 or more 

Cozy Mysteries You can always go up a level but you can’t go down. 

2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital, or audiobooks. 

3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let me know. 

4. You do not need to have a blog to participate. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge.

5. Join the Craving for Cozies Facebook Group here and share your progress with everyone. 

6. Follow Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book for cozy giveaways and reviews. 

7. You can keep track any way you wish. You can even set up a special shelf on Goodreads.com to help you keep track! It is super easy, Just click the MY BOOKS tab at the top of the page. When that page opens just click – ADD A SHELF in the left-hand sidebar. Title it Craving for Cozies Challenge and you are all set. 

I'll be keeping track here on my blog. I'm going for the first level Peckish 1-25 books, although I'm sure I'll be doing more since I love my cozies, but this will start me off. 

1. Sugar and Vice by Eve Calder (Click here for my review.) 

2.  Long Island Iced Tina by Maria DiRico (Click here for my review.)

3. Dim Sum of All Fears by Vivien Chien (Click here for my review.)

4. Murder Lo Mein by Vivien Chien (Click here for my review.)

5.  Raspberry Ripple Murder by Abby Byne (Click here for my review.)

6.  Murder in the Manor by Fiona Grace (Click here for my review.)

7.   Intriguing Escapades by Linda Weaver Clarke (Click here for my review.)

8.  Olive Oil and Murder (A Villa in Sicily) by Fiona Grace (Click here for my review.)

9. Jeopardy in July by Barbara Venkataraman (Click here for my review.)

10.  Cats and Catnapping by Julia Koty (Click here for my review.)

11. The Moonshine Shack Murder by Diane Kelly (Click here for my review.)

12. Beaches, Bungalows and Burglaries by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

13. Much Ado About Nauticaling by Gabby Allan (Click here for my review.)

14. Death in Castle Dark by Veronica Bond (Click here to read my review.)

15.  The Rocky Road to Ruin by Meri Allen (Click here to read my review.)

16.   Deadly Summer Nights by Vicki Delany (Click here to read my review.)

17.   An Incantation of Cats by Clea Simon (Click here to read my review.)

18.  Burden of Poof by Julie Anne Lindsey (Click here to read my review.)

19.  A Perfect Bind by Dorothy St. James (Click here to read my review.)

20.   Chocolate Cherry Murder by Abby Byne (Click here to read my review.)

21.   A Cat on the Case by Clea Simon (Click here to read my review.)

22.  The Fiesta Burger Murder by Rosie A. Point (Click here to read my review.)

23.  Witches, Spiders & Schemes by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here to read my review.)

24. Styled for Murder by Nancy J. Cohen (Click here to read my review.)

25.  Fool's Moon by Diane A.S. Stuckart (Click here to read my review.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.