Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Finds



If you'd like to play along with Friday Finds, just click the button above.



What great books did you hear about / discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!

I'm going to say Anna Quindlen's Every Last One, which I'm reading now. I never read anything by this author before but this is a really good book and she will be another author I will be looking for. I'll probably have a review of the book over the weekend, but for now, I'll just say it's a real tearjerker and heartrending.


2 comments:

  1. This book is very emotional but I loved it! I have never had a book make me feel so many emotions. I'm hoping to read more of Anna Quindlen's books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.