Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A-Z Wednesday


This is a fun meme hosted by Reading at the Beach


Welcome to A-Z Wednesday!!

To join, here's all you have to do: Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.

Post:

1~ a photo of the book

2~ title and synopsis

3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)

4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments.

If you've already reviewed this book you can add it also.

Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment.

(We all love comments, don't we?)

Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEKS LETTER IS: "W"





This is the synopsis from Amazon...

When her wedding planner is murdered, Katie Ray is forced into close proximity with bad boy PI Carl Hades - and into reconsidering the man with whom she wants to spend the rest of her days.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like another fun one for my Wish List.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great read, wonder whom she chooses;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...sounds like a great book and I love the cover!

    Here's my W book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great title! Here is my "W" book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good. Has a really cute cover, too.

    My "W" book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another "new to me" book!Love the cover!!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo so loving the covers!!

    Here's my W

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.