Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fill-In #183



If you want to play along with Friday Fill-Ins, just click the button above.


And...here we go!

1. When it's quiet I love to read.

2. I haven't had quiet in what seems like a month.

3. My heart is finally healthy.

4. Happy 4th of July.

5. In the town where I was born I haven't been in years.

6. His caring and thoughtfulness is something I really love about my significant other / friend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and catching up on TV and Sunday, I want to watch some fireworks!


1 comment:

  1. I guess we're all going to be watching fireworks on Sunday. Have a happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.