Tuesday, December 3, 2019

First Chapter Tuesdays/Teaser Tuesdays - December 3rd


Every Tuesday Vicki at I'd Rather Be At the Beach hosts First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros, where we share the first paragraph or (a few) of a book we are reading or thinking about reading soon. Care to join us?



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, now being hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This is from my next read...








First Chapter... 


Dear Ms. Thompson,

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

I'm following up our January newsletter with a special greeting as this is, of course, the month of love.

Teaser...

Giving from the heart makes all the difference.


What do you think? Would you keep reading?


7 comments:

  1. I would love to read this! This author is not one I have read before, which always makes for an intriguing read. Hope you have a good week!

    Here's my Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always need a few books like this in December. Enjoy Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd read a bit more and then decide whether to keep going. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks sweet but I was surprised to see the Valentine's mention in a book with a Christmas title. I'll have to look for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas stories. I'm featuring an ARC at Girl Who Reads today, but I started by Christmas story binge yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I'd keep reading. And it is perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.