Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Reading Challenge Wrap Up




Another year is over and it's time for me to take a look at the reading challenges I signed up for and how it all ended.

Goodreads - My goal was to read 100 books.  For the first time since 2012, I did not complete my challenge.  I will finish with 87.  That won't stop me from joining again in 2020.

Mount TBR Reading Challenge - This challenge is all about reading books off my own TBR and I didn't even read one.  All the books I read this year were either borrowed from the library or review requests.  I really do need to read off my TBR, but with my review schedule, I think I will pass on this one for 2020.  I may try and challenge myself, though.

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge - I join this one every year and I never complete it.  This year I read 18 out of 26.  I'm already signed up for 2020.  I find it so much fun to try and find all the letters in the alphabet.

Literary Escapes Reading Challenge - This is another challenge I always join and never complete.  I so love seeing the different places I visit in my books.  This year I read 24 out of 51 books.  I'll be back again in 2020!

Now onto the reading challenges I did complete... (You can click on the title of the challenge to see what I read.) I am already signed up to do all of these challenges in 2020.

2019 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge

15/15 books

2019 Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge

20/20 books

2019 What An Animal Reading Challenge

12/12 books

2019 Craving for the Cozies Reading Challenge

25/25 books

2019 The Purrfect Reading Challenge

10/10 books




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.